While organisations want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset to cope with the quickly changing environment, they often don’t know where to start and how to sustain it.
We introduce a framework that is simple enough to be taught to all layers of your organisation and sophisticated enough to establish a long lasting mindset. The journey starts with establishing personal and team creative thinking preferences. From there we train your people to use the framework and equip them with tools. We coach them to use these tools and practice the new skills to gradually develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
Together we’ll find answers to difficult questions such as :
- What will help you to look ahead to future opportunities rather than trying to fix problems of the past ?
- How do you equip people to better respond to permanent disruption and change?
- How can you make sure people take more initiative?
- What will spur your entire team to drive more creative ideas ?
Your people will:
- Be empowered with the right processes and have developed the right mindset to tackle complex challenges in a quickly changing environment
- Deliberately use the tools of creative problem solving
- Perform better in teams
- Seek novelty, take risks and experiment
Build an entrepreneurial mindset
Think in options, turn creative ideas into new opportunities, take risks.
Tackle a complex and strategic challenge
Take up strategic challenges in a new, creative way to respond to the forces of permanent change that impact your organisation.