Organisations sometimes underestimate the impact of culture on outcomes. Research shows that a creative culture pays off financially and provides a rich array of other rewards: employee and customer satisfaction, incremental growth, the flexibility to match relentless change, the ability to attract good talent, elevated market interest and strengthened competitive readiness.
But changing a company culture is hard, because we are talking about changing ingrained patterns of behaviour and attitudes.
We will guide you to identify the essential elements of your creative culture. You’ll learn to recognize existing cultural patterns, choose and practice new behaviour and gradually develop a new mindset.
Together we’ll find answers to difficult questions such as:
- How do you turn the intangible topic of culture into a concrete program with measurable outcomes?
- How do you define the desired culture without making it a top-down exercise?
- What are different ways to overcome people’s resistance to adopting new behaviour?
- Can you measure the impact of a culture change?
- How do you embed culture change into organisational processes?
Your people will:
- Develop an awareness about their cultural patterns
- Use a toolset to take actions in their day-to-day work, activating a different behaviour that slowly shifts the patterns
- Be encouraged to display the new behaviour regularly, influencing people around them
- Start doing things differently in an unconscious way, realizing a shift in mindset and thus in culture as well
Build an entrepreneurial mindset
Think in options, turn creative ideas into new opportunities, take risks.
Tackle a complex and strategic challenge
Take up strategic challenges in a new, creative way to respond to the forces of permanent change that impact your organisation.