OUZIA respects the General Data Protection Regulation that is applicable in the European Union. In concrete terms, this means the following:
How does OUZIA collect personal data?
OUZIA only collects personal information that you provide us with, or that third parties communicate to us, within the framework of its activities.
Which personal data does OUZIA process?
OUZIA only collects personal data that is necessary for carrying out its activities.
When and why does OUZIA process personal data?
OUZIA processes this data for the execution of its activities and only:
– if you give permission for this
– or, if processing is required to provide a service you have requested
– or, if we are legally obliged to process the data
How does OUZIA handle personal data?
Your data will only be used in function of the service you have requested:
– if, for example, you register for one or more newsletters, we will only use your data, to provide you with these newsletters. Each newsletter also gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe
– only the authorized persons within OUZIA will have access to you personal data and these will not be communicated to third parties
For how long does OUZIA store personal data?
If you are interested in an event, contact us via the ‘get in touch’ or the ‘stay in touch’ page, we will keep your details for as long as OUZIA exists.
Does OUZIA store my personal data in a secure manner?
Your data will be treated in a safe manner. That is why we use various security technologies and measures to adequately protect your data against unauthorized access, use, loss or disclosure. These technologies and measures are tested and adjusted at regular intervals if necessary.
What can I do myself with regards to my personal data?
You always have access to your personal data, you can check these and correct inaccuracies at any time.
For all possible questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact OUZIA, E. de Jonghestraat 203, 2880 Bornem, Belgium tel: +32 484 504 555, e-mail: email@example.com
How to disable cookies?
If you wish to block cookies, you can do so in the following way, depending on your browser:
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042